Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch and Fun Visits!

This past Saturday, Mommy, Daddy and Miles headed out to Honeysuckle Hill Farm in my hometown to meet up with my childhood friend Mary and her 5 month old son Jack.  This was the first meeting for the future best friends!  Although Miles slept most of the time, it was great to catch up with Mary and see little Jack again.
I can't believe how many people were out at Honeysuckle Hill.  When did it get so big?
Here are some shots from the fun day!
 Poor Miles
 I'm sure it was fine to take our 6 week old out in all this dust.

 My boys

 Love this!
 My favorite shot
 Jack got hungry
I need this
Boo!

Miles has had a lot of firsts the past two weeks. Besides the pumpkin patch, he got to spend the night at his Lily and Grandbubba's (Joey's mom and dad).  He slept through the night.  He also got to spend the night with his Nanny and Baa (my mom and dad) last week during mom's fall break. He also slept through the night.  I'm convinced the grandmom's are putting rice cereal in his bottle. :)
Nanny helped mommy run errands and catch up on sleep!  I think Laura Beth and Jessie are also going to make great babysitters one day! They helped him work on his neck control and tracking objects.  Just sad Nanny and Miles, and Grandbubba and Lily didn't get a pic together with him.  Next time!

Miles also got a visit in with mommy's friends, "Aunt's" Kelly and Lesley.  Kelly was in from Colorado, and it was so good to see her!



No comments:

Post a Comment