Thursday, October 6, 2011

Believe it or not

A little over a year ago, my friend Jennifer told me about some fertility statues that were going to certain Ripley's across the country, and they were going to be in Gatlinburg late summer 2010.  We immediately knew a road trip was going to have to happen as Joey and I had been trying for a few years with no luck.   From watching the video on Ripley's, it seemed to have worked for a lot of women, so I thought, what could it hurt.  It would also be a good excuse to spend time with Jennifer and Ashley and get away from our men for a weekend.
I rubbed, rubbed, rubbed and rubbed those statues.  I went back later that night and rubbed, rubbed, rubbed those statues.

Me super happy rubbing statues.

I touched the statues on July 31, 2010.  I gave birth to Miles on September 1, 2011.
My friend Jennifer also touched the statues and she is currently pregnant due in January 2012.
We tried to push our friend Ashley into those statues, but she knew better.

Here we are enjoying Gatlinburg. Bahahahahahahahahahahah.

BUT....
I also took Clomid (I took half of the lowest dose) one time, so I'm pretty sure it was the Clomid, but part of me likes to believe it was the statues.
I like to think maybe the statues took my mind off of our fertility struggles for a small time and I got to enjoy a weekend in a super cheesy tourist town.
Either way.....if you are having trouble trying to conceive, don't rule these statues out! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm still very very happy I didn't touch those statues. Although it seems to have worked out very well for you and Jen. :)

    ReplyDelete