Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy One Month Miles!

Sweet boy, I cannot believe you are one month old today.  I literally do not know where this month has gone!  Just in the past few days your personality has really started to show.  You will lay on the floor on your back and mimic Mommy and Daddy's "Coos" and "Ohhhs" or your mouth will just do the shape of "Coo" but you won't say it.  We can really make you laugh and smile now too.  You are still sleeping in the bassinet at the end of our bed, but I need to make the transition to your crib.  This is hard for momma because she's afraid she won't be able to hear you even though you are just one room away!

We dropped off your registration forms and fees at KinderCare yesterday.  I don't even want to think about November 28th when I have to drop you off!  At least I have almost 2 more months with you that I am going to cherish.

Your Daddy goes back to work this Wednesday and Mommy is very sad about this, especially since your little personality is starting to show.  Maybe we'll take him out to lunch here soon. :)

You amaze me every day and you have made me into the person I have wanted to be my whole life.  A Mommy to Miles.
Love you sweet angel.

Here is a pic of you going for a stroll around the neighborhood in your cool shades.

Here is you relaxing by the window after your stroll.  I think you look just like a doll baby.

The photographer gave me a sneak peek from your newborn photo shoot, and here is a precious shot of you at 7 days old.

No comments:

Post a Comment