Monday, October 24, 2011

7 weeks and counting....

7 weeks and 4 days to be exact.  Miles will you please stop growing for just a little bit?
He is pretty much sleeping through the night, and we are loving it.  We've had a few nights where we put him down around 9:00 p.m. and he wakes up around 6:30 a.m.   Last night he went to bed at 8:30 p.m. and woke up hungry at 3:30 a.m., and back up at 7:30 a.m.  Besides his all night stretch, he is eating 4-5 oz every 3 hours.   I think we are going to have to put away the 4 oz bottles.  Tear.  ;(
He is a lazy eater though, unless he is waking up in the morning.  Most times it takes at least 45 minutes to feed him and burp him.  Anything I can do to speed him up, or is this just how it is?
He does great in his crib all night, I just need to start putting him in his crib for his naps too.  I just don't want to wake him by walking up the stairs.  BUT I shouldn't put him in his crib asleep anyway, I need to put him down sleepy or wake him and then put him in his crib. At least that's what Baby 411 says.
Thoughts/Suggestions Mommies?

Here is what we have been up to:

On Wednesday, Miles had his photo taken with the rest of Grubbs Pest Control as they won #1 in Robertson County. Way to go! Look out for your Robco Times on Wednesday. :)

Last Friday we met up with Mary and Baby Jack for lunch out and then just hanging out at Mary and Frank's house.  It was so nice to just sit back and relax.   Today is Mary's first day back to school after her maternity leave.  Happy back to work Mary!  Here are a few shots from our visit.
Miles -7 weeks   Jack-5 months today to be exact!


 

Saturday, We went to Nanny & Baa's house to carve pumpkins and eat chili.



Today, I messed around with Daddy's camera and poor Miles was my victim. We have no idea what we are doing with our camera.  I need to take a class. I also worked on his stocking that we take to Christmas on my Mom's side of the family.  Baa came and watched Miles for a couple hours this morning as I had to go to the podiatrist as I was sure I have a heel spur or something.  I could barely walk sometimes.  The doctor gave me a shot in my heel and a splint to wear at night.  I also have to wear sneakers in the house and do stretches all day. I am officially OLD.  BOOOOOOO







No comments:

Post a Comment